Hulcote and Salford Lottery - ‘Our Village Lotto’ Rules
1. The Lotto shall be conducted in accordance with the rules relating to
Small Lotteries in the Gambling Act 2005.
2. Membership shall be open to all.
3. A Draw shall be held monthly on the first Thursday of that month.
4. All numbers paid for by the last Friday of the month will be entered.
5. Payments are to be made by Standing Order.
6. It is the responsibility of all members to ensure that their payments
reach the Promoter by the last Friday of each month.
7. To save on administration costs, receipts will not be issued unless
8. Numbers will cost £1 each for a single, monthly draw, and any one
member may purchase up to 100 numbers for each draw.
9. Numbers may be purchased at any time, subject to the overall limit of
20,000 numbers not being subscribed.
10. Numbers are allocated numerically by the Administrator and are
held until the member withdraws their membership or fails to pay.
11. It is the responsibility of a Member withdrawing from the Lotto to
cancel the Standing Order with their bank.
12. Prizes will be as follows:-
Cash Prize - 30% of the months gross subscriptions,
Voucher Prize – Red Lion,
Voucher Prize - Swan.
13. The results of the draw will be published monthly on the village website
www.hulcoteandsalford.co.uk and in "The Informer".
14. In the event of any query or dispute the decision of the organisers
‘Friends of Hulcote & Salford” will be ﬁnal.
Promoter:- ‘Friends of Hulcote & Salford”, ‘Our Village Lotto’ is organised and run by Keith Butten (Church House, Hulcote) and Helen Hall (Whitsondoles Farm, Salford).